You cannot just walk into an interview. You need to PREPARE.
Interviewing is a skill and it requires more effort than you think. Hiring managers are looking for experienced candidates who are adaptable and ready to get on with minimum supervision. To excel in an interview you need to pay attention to all 3 aspects of the job search process: before, during after.
Does this sound like you:
- I just graduated, how can I get hired.
- I want to change my career but I don’t know how.
- I want to change my career but I don’t have the right tools.
- I’ve been in my job for too long, I don’t know how to get back into the job market.
- I’ve attended interviews but no-one is calling me back.
- I’m stuck in a job I hate.
You can get the interview but not land the job, this is because it’s our network, qualifications and well- written CV’s that get us interviews but passing the interview and impressing a panel of hiring managers requires more.
The average length of an interview is 40 minutes and hiring managers often make their decision within the first 5 minutes. The rest of the time is spent confirming or changing their perception.
Interviewing is a skill and requires effort, I’ll teach you the 3 step interviewing process. Includes a preliminary chat, mock interview and feedback followed by an action plan to help you ace that interview.
Interviewing can be a challenge no matter how good you are. I know what hiring managers want and will teach you the 3 step interviewing process to ace that interview.
- 90-min Zoom call
- Confidence and effective communication techniques
- Answer templates for frequently asked interview questions
- Salary negotiation techniques
- Free interview strategy workbook and ebook
- Thank you email templates
- Personalized strategic action plan for improvement
Let’s start building your career!