TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF is one of the most frequently asked questions in an interview. It is typically the first question hiring managers ask after the ice-breaking session and are now transitioning the interview into ‘serious mode’.
How you answer this determines the tone of the remainder of the interview
Surprisingly most people don’t know how to answer this question.
In this 13 page workbook I show you the 2 ways in which you can answer this question.
- Most common mistakes candidates make in an interview
- Explanation of the two ways to answer the question and which one you should choose
- Specific examples for working professionals using both approaches
- Specific examples for recent graduates and students using both approaches
- Step by step guide to draft your own example
Purchase the kit by clicking on the button above
2. RECEIVE PRODUCT VIA EMAIL
Once order is processed, you will receive an email notification which includes a download link.