As a recruiter I spend most of my day hunting for talented and ‘high quality’ candidates for my ‘high profile’ clients. Recruiters use key-word searches to identify passive candidates and convince them that their clients have better jobs.
“You too are a brand. Whether you know it or not. Whether you like it or not.” Marc Ecko
LinkedIn is a great tool if used right. In this 20 page worksheet I guide you step-by-step to build a killer LinkedIn profile that will get views and action from recruiters and hiring managers. More powerful is that by completing this exercise you will learn more about yourself and potential skills you overlooked in the past.
EVERYONE HAS SOMETHING OF VALUE TO OFFER PROSPECTIVE EMPLOYERS, EVERYONE CAN GET THEIR DREAM JOB. THIS WORKBOOK OFFERS:
- An introduction to LinkedIn
- Understand the value as a job search, branding and networking tool
- Step by step guide on setting up and the key areas to focus on
- Identifying your technical and soft skills
- Mastering key words
- Connections and how to send personalised invites
- What content to post and how to post
- LinkedIn groups
- Do’s and Dont’s
- A personal reflection
1. PURCHASE THE LINKEDIN PACK
Purchase the kit by clicking on the button above
2. RECEIVE PRODUCT VIA EMAIL
Once order is processed, you will receive an email notification which includes a download link.
3. EMAIL ME
Once you’ve completed the workbook and set up your profile, email me and I will evaluate it and provide you with constructive feedback from a recruiters perspective.